php - proc_open Too many open files in long running Symfony Console app -


I have created a console app with a SIM console console component. It was going to run for 5 hours but after running 2 hours I have a proc_open (): Many open files in the pipeline error Symfony \ Component \ Console \ Application.php < / Code> On-line 985.

I tried to gc_collect_cycles in my code, but got the same error.

Is this a Symphonic Console component bug or should I not run any app for this long time (but I have to)?

This problem relates to:

Obviously you have many resources in your app It's not a symphony console bug, but it's a PHP bug.

You can modify your program by using another programming language to open fewer files.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -