c# - how can I check and kill another instance of my application? -


I have to face a problem that my client is already running the app app, then they go to desktop (Can not kill APA), and app AAP Upgrade the app by running 1 with PowerShell. After this, after installing, click on the APA - & gt; Get an Exception . I think the root cause is that another example is running.

My question is how can I check that my application is already running? Can i kill it

Additionally, my application is Windows 8 Store, C #.

p> to check that your program is already running: >

> foreach (process different processes) {process.CloseMainWindow (); // or more aggressive: process.Kill ();}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -