jbpm - How to use email service tasks in JBPM6 -


I'm a newbie for JBPM6 and I am currently studying on BPM notation. When a user is served (if a user has completed the task, send the notification to the next level) I have a problem connecting the process of implementing an email notification because I can not find a useful document about that (Such as: Send task, get work, message event, email service etc.) can help me with a proper example with anybody Es. (Such as to add data input set, output set, etc.) and also please help me with a way to add business rules work in a process.

Did you go through domain specific services?

View.

Domain specific work is a major extension point in jBPM, where we can add new function types, jbpm has been given an example example of a document using a notification example. May be useful for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -