Methods of zooming in/out with openGL (C++) -


I'm wondering what types of methods we use while zooming in / out. In my current project, I have to display millions of 2D rectangles on the screen, and I am using a fixed viewport and when I have to zoom in / out, I am changing the glortho2D variable. I am thinking that this is a good way to do this and what other solution can I use.

I have another question that I think is related to how I should zoom in / out? As I said, I am using a fixed viewport and changing the Glotho 2D variable in my code, and I think OpenGL will be able to understand which rectangles are out of the screen and they are presented However, it seems that OpenGag is repeating all the rectangles. Rendering time to see millions of rectangles (zoomed out) is equal to hundreds of rectangles (zoom in a particular area), which is the opposite of what I expected. I am thinking that it is related to zooming methods, which I used to or I am missing something important.

Meaning I am using VBS while rendering the rectangle.

and I think that OpenGell will be enabled < P> You mistook

and do not present them.

OpenGL is a place dumb drawing API. There is no such thing as a view in OpenGL. It is the framebuster that color pixels on a point, line or triangle at a time. When the geometry is out of the viewport, then even that point needs to be processed, it is cut (and then discarded).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -