Asp.net chart control set width -


Hello, I am currently working with ASP.NET Chart Control to attract bar and line charts. I am facing a problem here that I can not set the chart width in percent. And after searching for a long time does not get any viable solution. Here I set the width of the chart in pixels for temporary purpose

  & asp: chart id = "chart 2" runat = "server" width = "960px" & gt;   

I know that the width of the chart can not be set to% in pixels only, but I want my chart width to be adjusted as the size of the browser width. Therefore, there is a practical solution to get this, I am eagerly waiting for the answer.

Thank you very much from the very first time.

It seems that you have two options to fulfill this requirement:

  1. Use jQuery to set the width dynamically.

    / p>

    • If you decide to use jQuery, then there is a link to the current reply: < / li>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -