git branch - How to git-log all branches that contain a specific commit -


Accepts multiple branch names in the form of

git log parameter, and - graph You get a good tree view with - all , I look at the whole tree, with the - branches , I can also filter the names of the branches I am

I have to show the complete history of all the branches of a specific branch. For this, let me know I git log know all the branches with some commissions?

with git branch - contains , I can get in all the branches in which there is specific commitment, then with some bass magician, maybe I One could make an order that I needed. But I think git should be a more direct way to get such a log.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -