openerp - How do the relational fields work internally? -


I have used all these three relation areas, i.e. many, 2, many, many, but still now I Did not know that I work internally, so please put some light on their work.

Let me give you a simple example.

  class a (osv.osv): _name = 'a' _columns = {'f1': fields.many2one ('b', '' one '' creates a new column " f1): 'f3': fields.one2many ('b', 'xxx', 'b' creates the new column "xxx" in the table), 'f3': fields.many2many ('b', 'f3' "Aaid", "A", "A_ID", "B_ID", "A" with "A" object and "B" column related to the column "a_id" creates "table" AAA);} A () class B (OSV. OSV): _name = 'b' b ()   

You can always view your database and compare it with its code if my example is clear Was not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -