Why can I not access my fonts in rails app for Hoefler Frere Jones -


I am trying to use a fonts folder in my site in production.

I call the Huffler Frere Jones font and this to basically add fonts to the site. When I try to access the folder / fonts / 165137, but I can not find this file if I write in /fonts/165137/1D3CD1EB968865CCC.css.

I wonder what's the way to do this for the rail?

All I need to do is basically add fonts to my site and make those sub-folders accessible to them so that they can take site fonts for production, but I

< / Div>

When I try to use the / fonts / 165137 folder

/ fonts / 165137 - is a directory and possibly directory listing is disabled by your webserver so you are getting the error And check the path to fonts-files from CSS-files.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -