applet - Java 7u55 Security warning Issue -


I use the jzebra signed version on one of my systems to print the label I am doing

There was an issue where the applet was not loading on the Windows XP machine. When the Java version was confirmed (7u45) and I updated it up to 7u55.

Now a strange problem has started coming to that system.

java security alert

whenever I send any label I try to print, this message then appears.

As you can see that the warning is not complete, it tells Java applications up , where there is no information above.

Mixed mode

p>

There is no problem on Wi-Fi 7 machines.

Is there any solution because it is very important for my application?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -