enum data types in switch statement c++ -


Bears with me first, I'm a noob

I was trying to write a program that Outputs in weekdays. Say for example, if someone enters Day 1 then this happens on Sundays, 2 days Monday and so on. I used Switch Statement with an integer map on an NM for switch cases. I think the problem is that it does not work, at least not when I input day 1. It works as expected when I use int value from 1 to 7. I have tried to find the solution and only so that only the walls are being helped.

Here is my code:

  daydays {day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4, day 5, day 6, day 7}; Int Day; Cout & lt; & Lt; "Enter the Day of the Day in Day 1"; CIN & gt; & Gt; day; Switch (day) {issue day1: cout & lt; & Lt; "Sunday"; break; Case 2: Cotton and LT; & Lt; "Monday"; If you want to get input like  day1    

code>, Day2 etc., why you have declared the input variable as int , it should be the char array. If you like the input 1 , 2 then it's ok okk ...

If you want to input string and then compare it with enum values ​​then you have First change it to an integer value.

You can do this,

  four days [4]; CIN & gt; & Gt; day; Int d = day [3] -49;   

Then use it in the switch as you did ..

  switch (d) {case days :: day1: cout & lt; & Lt; "Sunday" ; break; Case Day :: Day 2: Cust & lt; & Lt; "Monday"; break;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -