Magento "request timed out" when re indexing -


I have 3 indexes all stuck on "processing" I have tried to delete files in var / locks , I tried to edit the "connection" and "memory limit" in the .htaccess file and also tried to run a script call reindex.php, containg this code:

  & Lt ;? Php require_once 'app / Mage.php'; $ App = Dana :: App ('Admin'); Umask (0); ($ Index = 7; $ index & lt; = 8; $ index ++) {$ process = Mage :: getModel ('index / process') - & gt; Load ($ Index); $ Process & gt; ReindexAll (); }  

However, when this code is run, I am still getting the "request timed out" error, I really need help because my search does not work at all Is due to being live and my site is live at weekends. I do not have to change the strongest encoded word in the world and I have seen some fix on the trial at the command prompt, but I do not know how to do it, if you are going to give it advice, then I have stepped up the step by step guide I would appreciate it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!!

try it

   ";}? & Gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -