optimization - Optimize JSTL and ORACLE query creation and run time -


I have some code that makes an oracle call I was thinking that the way I was trying to do this I can be better or if Oracle code can be more efficient.

The main point of my concern is UPPER ('%' variable% ') .

Result can return to the result of 50 (the possibility of increasing in the future).

1 = 1's aim is simply to make the rest of the code simple and think that the SQL does not hurt much.

  & lt; c: set var = "sqltext" & gt; Select var1, var2, var3 to var_table WHERE 1 = 1 & lt; C: If test = "$ {! Empty param.var1}" & gt; And upper ('% $ {param.var1}%') like opiator (var1) & lt; / C: if & gt; & Lt; c: If test = "$ {! empty param.var2}" & gt; And the upper ('% $ {param.var2}%') like the opener (var2) & lt; / C: if & gt; & Lt; c: If test = "$ {! empty param.var3}" & gt; And var3 = '$ {param.var3}' & lt; / C: if & gt; & Lt; / C: Set & gt; & Lt; Sql: query var = "data" data source = "myadastar" sql = "$ {sqltext}" />   

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, after some online research, I had removed all the uses of UPER and wildcards in everything I had finished.

post-text "itemprop =" Text "

Always remove the use of the index by having a wildcard (mainly the main wildcard) and it does that always has a full table scan, even if it is not necessary. One option would be to use the Coke Text Index, but they do not look right for my current app.

By removing the upper case, I simply made search filter case sensitive, in which most of the search filters are sensitive after seeing the company's websites.

By removing the wildcard, I simply force the user to input them into the search filter (this would be a very dangerous place for SQL injection, but this project is for internal use only)

I have to simplify the code to keep 1 = 1 to end it (this allows me all if the conditions are to be started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -