android - Set TextView style to strikethrough in XML only without using background -


I am trying to set the style of a textView for a strikethrough for a smartwatch app

1) Setting the background of textview on an image: It works, but only when the text is not wrapped, and I

 < Code> textview.setPaintFlags (textview.getPaintFlags () | Paint.STRIKE_THRU_TEXT_FLAG);  

2) Customers receiving long items are receiving complaints;

I can not do this because I am unable to get TextView reference in code due to the work of SmartWak API (you send it to Layout ID and then you have any Do not have control)

3) Using HTML tags in the string: does not work, because I only have permission to send a string in the control, and it avoids the tag

4) Using span label: Program would not if I get sent using it span.toString (), I avoid the tag, and if I use the bundle. Nothing is displayed instead of the input charsquain (span).

It sounds strange to me that you can set bold in italics in XML, but nothing else can suggest some other possible suggestions?

When creating custom layouts with different effects, we can see the showBitmap () Instead of showLayout () . You can flip any layout and use canvas in bitmap . For more information, refer to the Sample Control Extension Extension sample. Note that this approach will be lost, you will need to use onTouch instead of onObjectClick event.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -