c++ - XMPP File transfert with gloox -


I am currently working with Glox for sending XMPP messages from my C ++ program. I work with my personal promo XMPP server in the local network, sending text messages between the two clients but the file is not, I tried the gloox instances (ft_rcv & amp; ft_send), but it did not work (obviously I modified the example to match my configuration), I always have the same error:

  & lt; Error Type = 'Canceled' & gt; & Lt; Service-missing xmlns = 'cache: IETF: parameters: xml: ns: xmpp-stanzas' / & gt;   

In the beginning I thought that this was due to my professional network, but I have added the following lines to the conf files:

  component "proxy. Local "Proxy 65" proxy 65_address = "proxy.jabberserver.local" proxy65_ports = {7777}   

I tried different server and separate port, but I am currently at a dead end If someone has any idea then it would be great.

Thanks

< Code> A - & gt; AdStreamHost (J.D. ("Proxy. Panjaberserver local"), "Proxy. Panjaberserver local", 7777); if not - Show the full XML log.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -