javascript - TinyMCE windowManager - modal with scrollbars -


I am trying to create a modal window with windowManager.open ({...}} < / Code> The only way to ensure that a list of items (maybe longer) will be displayed will be displayed properly, fixed height is set in the modal and it has to scroll content.

at < Code> windowManager.open is not really helping me here I find some examples of describing the scrollbar option Was:

  editor.windowManager.open ({scrollbars: true, height: 300, ...});   

But it worked for me If someone can give me a hint on this, then maybe I have to use some kind of thing for my model body?

I really appreciate it if someone updates me

Ah, I have tried to figure out this to everyone, but as soon as I have posted my question Here is the answer.

I want to redo the dialog after manually setting overflow: auto by calling win._bindings.repaint [0] () I was trying to get an error:

  unchanged   

can not read the property 'autosolol' and it came to know that autoScroll which I was looking for:

  editor.windowManager.open ({autoScroll: true, height: 300, ...});    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -