Jquery dotdotdot.js plugin not functioning properly for text with html elements -


I am using dotdotdot.js for my project.
Recently, I have added a rich text editor (tinense), and the text now has some html elements like P, A, B, I, etc. Dotdotdot is not working as expected for this lesson.

Here's the answer:

  $ (". -text-ellipsis"). Dotdotdot ({watch: "true", after: ".read-more", callback: function (truncated, organcontent) {if (truncated) {$ (read 'more', this). ;}}});  

Please find the screenshot showing the following problem: image description entered here

The text "UUUUUU" should be fully displayed. But it is cut in half of its vertical height. This is the problem I am facing.
I want to show it normally, I mean, show the full height of the line or only "..." if it can not get the vertical height available

Please help!

Remove overflow from your Bela: hidden :

< Pre> .text-ellipsis {max-height: 27px; Width: 100%; }


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -