c# - no suitable method found to override -


I probably checked through duplicates but could not find the answer

I have an interface and interface There are 2 ways in

  Zero Triggers (IOrderBookDisplay Orderbook); Zero disposal (disposal of hair);   

I installed it directly in User Control 1 and I got this error

UserControl1.Dispose (bool): No suitable method override found < p> I removed

  zero (disposal of bull);   

Away and I tried User Control 1: IControl, IDisposable and I got the same error

I just had this problem, ask me how, but when I moved into the form of the form from the code load event of my code form, they went away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -