Vim neocomplete auto suggestion -


I am using the insurance planning full plugin. How is the suggestion for neocomplete between auto-string work?

  def machine_share (): pass   

Now, if I type share , I'll automatically suggest the machine_share How can I do the job? Note: From auto suggestion, I mean integer.

Full of the type that accepts text

If the neocomplet The plugin allows to integrate custom completion (I do not know there is a plugin) , you can do this if it only supports 'FullFunction' , then you

 : setffc = BidiComplete # BidiComplete   

Otherwise, / P>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -