ide - Error(1,1)illegalcharacter '\ufeff' when compiling on android studio -


I found an eclipse project source code (I was told that on Android studios, maybe they are just confused), and I have to migrate the code to an Android studio rep for

but this does not work. So I import this project directly along the way and it automatically transfers the Android-Studio project, but there is something wrong even when I compile.

Error: (1, 1) error: illegalcharacter:

Package com.bla.blabla;

Please help me, thank you

This is a problem Which belongs to the BOM (byte order mark) character. BOM is a Unicode character used to define a text file byte sequence and comes in the beginning of the file. Eclipse does not allow this character at the beginning of your character, so you should remove it. For this purpose, use a rich text editor, such as Notepad ++, and save the file with "UTF-8 BOM without encoding". This should solve the problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -