msbuild - How can I get "Build Agent Folder" from inside a custom build template? -


I'm trying to capture "build agent folder" to use in the custom build template. I know that I can go to the properties of Microsoft. Template.Build.activities.extension.Visitative Environmental projects but I can not find anything that gives me the "Build agent folder"

Since I have many I want to use custom templates for projects and want to be able to set different "build agent folders" for each. You have to read. Is there any other place that I can read to find this property?

Is there any property that holds this property?

You can use the activity in the process template. In MSBuild, you can use the MSBuildThisFile directory to get the current directory of running scripts.

If you have several mappings, access them.

  & lt; ForEach x: TypeArguments = "mtvc: Working Folder" DisplayName = "For Every Workflow Folder" value = "[workspace.folders]" & gt; & Lt; ActivityAction x: TypeErgagram = "MTV: WorkingFolder" & gt; & Lt; ActivityAction.Argument & gt; & Lt; DelegateInArgument x: TypeArguments = "mtvc: workfolder" name = "folder" /> & Lt; /ActivityAction.Argument> & Lt; mtbwa: WriteBuildMessage Message = "[String.Format (& amp; quot; '{0}' has been mapped for" {1} 'and';; folder.SarverItem, folder.LocalItem "]" /> Instead of using  $ (SourceDir)  instead of  $          instead of & lt; / ActivityAction & gt; (BuildDir)  can be used in the definition that will bring you a level up.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -