objective c - iOS 7 AutoLayout sticky button to bottom screen -


I've read a lot of documents and tutorials about autolayout and obstacles, but I do not know what I'm doing But the wrong example in my case does not work ... I know that this is a repeated question, but I do not know what I can do ...

I have to fix the button below Trying the screen. The screen is perfectly fine with 4 distance down to 4, but when I disappear 3,5 ", then I do this:

 Selection Button  Enter image details here Enter image details here Enter </ li> <li> General button </ li> <li> Select button and add lower position bar </ li> <li> button choice looks correct </ li> <li> when Screen resizes, button disappears </ li> </ ol> <p> Thanks a lot! </ P> </ div> <p> <div class =

You can complete the following steps to get it:

  1. Add the constraint, width and height below: Enter image details here

  2. Add horizontal center constraint: Enter image d here

  3. Now you can test on your storyboard by clicking Apply from the Factors button: Form factor button  Enter image details here < / Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -