r - Errors when using stcontruct( ) or STFDF( ) to create STFDF object -


I am relatively new to R. So I apologize if I try to bother, what I'm trying to do I am I have a 'spatial' panel dataset and a size file in the long run. A long form table is a data. Frame and contains a column of dates (which has been changed to date using 'as.date') and an id column, which is equally different polygons, thus, in my long form dataset, a longer latitude value Does not happen that only matches polygon features in idfile). I want to create a spatyparty object of class ST from these two objects (size file and long form dataset). To do this I tried to use stcontrup () and STFDF () but with absolutely luck. Error ID, X $ date, spatial obz = poll, timeob = null, unknown parameter combination

and STFDF () give me this error in stConstruct (x, x $):

STFDF (figurefile, x $ date, x) error: nero (object @ data) == length (object @ sp) * enro (object @ time) is not correct

I am stuck in the daytime, I can read whatever I can about the space time package, but no benefit I happened. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

"If you do not have every local Time value on the point, you can not have an STFDF object, as defined by STFDF time grid is full space.

Part of the equation definition / STFDF object in error.

SIDID objects are not required at all places at all times ... "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -