Replace OpenSSL by polarSSL -


I have a server that uses OpenSSL for its basic TLS / SSL services, if possible, I want to know how to change OpenSSL with PolarSSE, so I have to know whether we have programs for PolarSL support (especially my current program) for these services:

  Web server with SSL support (Currently I use Apache) SSH Cl Account / Server (currently I use OpenSSH) IPSec (currently I use IPSE-Tools)   

If nothing is there, then how do I change them from Polysl Can i

Webber: I used Apache but now a happy user. Some time ago.

Another major change is that OpenSSL has been replaced with PolarSSE. Unlike OpenSSL, PolarSSL is well documented and easy to learn. Hiawath's SSL library is very clean and easy due to PolarSSL. It does not have any more dirty callback stuff to work on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -