.net - Regular expression with delimiters -


I would like to use a regular expression in a string like .NET, which has a format where the delimiter '< / Code> Values ​​and separators are and values:

  'A $ 04' and 'A & amp; Amp; & Amp; 585262 & amp; YY '& amp; ; 05555 '  

The problem I get is that the separator & amp; can also be displayed inside each one value.

Would you please do me without using a loop? I tried some regular expressions but were not successful.

Try

  '[^'] + '(& Amp;; [^ '] +') *   

It should work till you can aprophrase in your fields. Note that I think your fields can not be empty - change + to handle this case * .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -