What's the fastest way to run T4MVC manually in VS 2013? -


I'm working on a large project which uses T4MVC due to project size, run my T4MVC template It takes a lot of time, therefore the use of AutoT4MVC for my scenario is very slow.

So every time I make some significant changes about my methodologies, I have to select the T4MVC template , Right-click on it, and then clicking on "Run Custom Tool" Not. It's quite tedious and I'm sure that's a better way.

Since the OT4 MVC is not an option, is there a plugin or hack that allows me to put a button on my IDE which will run the T4MVC template included in my project?

There is a menu item under Build - & gt; Convert all T4 templates will run all the templates in your solution. This command is also available on the Build Toolbar, so if you turn on it (see -> Toolbars - & gt; Build) you will get the button you are looking for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -