c# - How to deploy Website and Web Service in one go? -


I have created a simple book rating website for my C # project. Now I have a web service that I can call VS 02010 In an example I open and a website that I open in the second instance of VS 2010.

Now I have to put all this in one package, in which database scripts with SQL are ready

Firstly you can create a folder in your application and after that you can give your instructor with the script of the database and that the database script is running in SQL Server and it Code runs on your machine. If you have to deploy your machine then your eye Go to S and upload code to your machine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -