java - How to use Scanner.nextLine() -


I use this code to do some input in string variable n, after typing I have said, I do not want what I typed to print the program

code:

string n = scanner NXTIN ();

I think after the scanner you type something, but I do not know what it is.

EDIT: Thanks for the reply, but I do not know how to stop the scanner here is the program ...:

My program:

 < code> import java.util.Scanner; Public Segment A {Public Stable Zero Main (String AZ []) {String N; Scanner ban = new scanner (System.in); System.out.println ("First Issue:"); N = bananas.nextLine (); }}   

When I run the program, it appears on the screen: "First digit:", then type, say I type "apple", string n " Apple will be equal ", it's okay, what I do not like, what I do not like is that the string on the screen prints the program, I did not want to do this, what happens like this:

First issue: Apple

What do I need to print the program Class I: "Without first issue", which I wrote to show him, just keep it.

Thank you. Firstly, you have to instantiate such a scanner, such as:

    

Scanner Scanner = New Scanner (System.in); // If you want to read from the console

, you can get your input.

  string n = scanner.nixine ();   

When you do not need it, make sure you close your scanner:

  scanner.close ();    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -