javascript - Parsing through XML using JQuery, possibly use JSON instead of XML -


I have a good foundation, but I can not seem to get it to work properly.

Demo here:

Actually it does not run on the localhost and when I put it in JSFiddle, it keeps telling me:

  Error 404 We really want to apologize, but there is no such page  

Of course it is not that I have a setup on JSFiddle right? Maybe not though.

In addition, will it be easy to use JSON ? I would love to learn how to do it with JSON. Apart from this, I've never tried to do this with jQuery before so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Please check the update.

Your baby was wrongly setup. You forgot to select the jQuery at the top left of the jsfiddle site View screenshots

jsfiddle jquery

In addition to this, you will not be able to use XML throughout the domain This browser is a violation of security. I recommend you use and you will be able to use application / json You may have to specify in your title.

   

Something similar to that. Tell me if you stumble with the other issue.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -