Android controlling service with different applications -


I have an auto logout feature in which I auto-log user out of the timer (where user

Recently I realized there were some other activities and I had to implement a global logout feature, so I used to do different activities on different < tried to implement code> timer and synchronize them Shish, but it was not a good way and it was a pain. Then I provided services on my behalf

I need to know that there is a good way to control the same service in different applications. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

You can enforce the bound service, start it, and bind it with two activities Can. You can find more information in official developer docs and

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -