Elastic search on both hibernate and mongodb domain classes together - Grails -


I am doing domain classes with both hibernate and mongodeb mapping. Then I installed the Elastic Search Garment Plug-In and mentioned it -

  "el.Instant.roovy" elasticSearch.datastoreImpl = 'mongoDatastore' "  

It works fine with the Mongoode domain classes How do I implement flexible search on remaining hibernate domain classes? If I put searchable = true, then this error returns.

Use Hibernate Search, and its new flexible detection integration:

  • Other organization You may also want to consider Hibernate NGM for mapping to the users in Mongodi:

    • Then as you use a consistent programming model , And can integrate hibernate search with them.

      (Disclaimer: I am biased in the work as being in full-time hibernation, being able to actually work like a goram I did not know about Methods can not compare).

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

    multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

    c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -