php - Enabling the OpenSSL in XAMPP -


I spent three hours but I could not find anything; I am unable to connect to an SSL enabled server. I want to go to the list as to what I did:

Firstly I checked my PHP extension directory; The extension did not have, php_openssl.dll

Then I opened my php.ini file but I could not find any extension = php_openssl. . Dll to reject the line.

In addition, I searched on Google and saw people with the same problem.

However, I also have

  OPENSSL_CONF C: /xampp/apache/bin/openssl.cnf ... openssl OpenSSL support OpenSSL Library version OpenSSL 0.9.8l 5 November 2009 OpenSSL Header version OpenSSL 0.9.8 November 5, 2009 no line What should I do? Please share your suggestions.   

Yes, you will have to open php.ini and remove the semicolon on it :

 ; Extension = php_openssl.dll   

If you do not have that line, check that you have the file (My PC D: \ xampp \ php \ ext ) And add it to php.ini in the "Dynamic Extensions" section:

  extension = php_openssl.dll    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -