android - Python API for querying Google Developer Console? -


I want to get the details of one of my Android apps from Google Developer Console (i.e. the number of installs, and the current rating ).

I prefer to do this primarily through Python. I prefer not to go under screen scrapping / beautiful soup route, so I'm searching for a relevant API.

My question is as follows:

  • Is there a Python-based Google API (and if so, where is it)?
  • If not, is there any other Python-based library that I can use?
  • If not, what would people recommend as a non-python option? <

    Using M and it really works great! You can get the number of downloads of a specific app, rating and other data that you want. Try it, you will not regret it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c++ - ERROR: cannot open source file x11\xlib.h -

c - What are pthread cancelation points used for? -

c# - Show a huge number of data in DevExpress GridView -