c# - Crop picture right after taken in windows phone 8 development -


I am preparing the app which allows the user to use pictures from the photo hub; Take a new photo to edit

I know that I can take photos from photocopier Task but I need 2 different things.

Now after catching me, I have to grasp the right picture (like what I can do with PhotoChoserTask)

How can I get it?

Unfortunately the camera capture task does not have the height and width of the property, so you take it Immediately after the image can not crop you can do two things: <- (I do not like it!) Allow the user to take a picture using camera capturet and after completion, call photocorrects so that user can Selecting the clicked image from the sub-option You can crop the image by using the PhotoChoserTask height and width properties by using

2 - Use Nokia Imaging SDK to crop the image. This SDK includes several filters, which include crop filters, which can be used to crop images. It's not as easy as a photocopier task crop, but you can still crop the image. Look at this is a sample code to crop an image on it!

Hope it helps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -