excel - Insert a column chart that shows the number of values found in a range of rows -


Assume that I have the data:

  Id; Author; Customer ticket 1; John, Alice Ticket 2; John, Bob Ticket 3; Ken; Charles Ticket 4; Ken; Darren   

(I use ; to symbolize the end of the cell / column)

Then I created a column chart I want to have a column and column height for a unique value for the author , when the value is the value. In this example, I will have two columns ( John and ken ) and each will have the 2 size.

How can I do this?

I think what you want can be obtained with a PivetBb where If the author is computed sigma value of ROWS and author, then select the data and enter the column chart:

 SO23219612 Example

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -