exception - CX_ROOT with Message Class -


I have several custom exception classes, which were created "with message class" since I did not receive a message directly from them So, I want to create a utility method which returns BAPIRET2 to IF_T100_MESSAGE ~ T100KEY with the exceptions given on the basis of values. However, I can not provide that method with a normal CX_ROOT import parameter because it is not class-enabled message. I can not even create a normal message-enabled exception class because the new classes are CX_STATIC_CHECK is inherited from one of the , CX_DYNAMIC_CHECK , or CX_NOCHECK .

How do I get message details with an unspecified exception? Should I make any such method that gets a CX_ROOT and then three calls to the imported methods for each of the three potential sub-classes? Or what are the better options?

You can prepare a type descriptor (one time) of the interface:

  data: lr_t100_descr type reef to cl_abap_intfdescr lr_t100_descr? = Cl_abap_typedescr = & gt; description_by_name ('IF_T100_MESSAGE')   

And then check each exception because it comes your way:

  Data: lr_t100_exception Type Reef to I_t100_message. IF lr_t100_descr-> Does apply_ (ir_any_exception) = abap_true Lr_t100_exception? = Ir_any_exception "... ENDIF.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -