intellij idea - Should I include Junit Tests in production jar -


This question is not found, maybe I'm missing something here.

My project (written by IntelI) I added some resources - files which are too big (1.5 MB) which are the expected results of my tests. I think I should add them to the jars. It does not look right which I send to the customer. Is there no way which is a way to take out everything connected with jars? You should not do it. One reason is that you have a bunch of libraries that you use only for testing, eg Mokito, Junket, you do not want in your production space and can certainly be a matter of size, as you say 1,5 MB for some testing resources.

But you can still ship your test code. We collect those unit testing and test resources in a test jar. So in the end we produce three jar files that can be sent to a customer

  1. library.jar
  2. library-src.jar < Li> Library-
  3. with an UL>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -