Java variable references -


I'm sorry if this question is really silly but I was thinking that someone could tell me why Is:

  string halstrings = "hello"; String referencesofholo = halstrings; Hello string = "bye"; Println (referenceOfHello);  

And the production is Hello. I was expecting goodbye for production but it did not happen. I know this is a very basic question, but I always thought that the reference is stored by the Buffalo memory instead of its value, instead of its value.

Thank you.

code

  string halstrings = "hello with explanation in the comment "; // mem address 1001 with string reference creates variables in heap = hello = hello string; // now referencing hello and halstrring poemnting the same object hello string = "bye"; // Now, hello string indicates that the difference object is 1002, but still, the reference will point to the FAO 1001 object  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -