java - Attempt to build example library fails in domino designer 9.0 with sparse info on error -


I followed the example given in IBM Domino Designer 9.0.1. Import all three sample projects without error, I have ensured that the dependencies have been set.

When I try to create an update site, I'm not sure about "build fail: java.lang.NullPointerException"

I'm not sure where the real cause of the error is here I also tried to create a separate plug-in project, which was on my scratch by my own sample control, ending with the same problem. What am i missing

May not work in the DOMINOZ Designer, which is based on the ancient version of Eclipse. I just checked ... I have several plug-ins that were developed in the Domino Designer. There are builders on the possibility that a XPages project looks like this: Builders Required for an XPages Project
One Builder for plugin-project (in Domino Designer) looks like this: Enter image details here
Something can be broken into your establishment Check logs and trace files for more detailed error messages for domino designers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -