java - i have a DAO and i am retrieving values in select query how to print it in database in mysql -


I have a selected query where I am retrieving column values ​​such as

  Select City, Status, Country ABC   

and then get it using the result set

  city = rs.getstring (1 ), state = rs.getString (2) < 

and so on

now have to be printed as I live in the city in the city in the city

I like% string a = "I'm %%%%%%%%%%%%%

This will work using the %% symbol

Below is the use of string contacting operator + :

  string A = "I" + + "in" + State + "in" + + Living in Country " I    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -