usb - Portable Media PC Wifi Signal -


I prepared to make myself using Raspberry P & A; An electronics hoop.

With the exception of my wireless signal, the building and testing have been fixed. I have an ADMX USB WiFi dongle, which is hosted in the case of aluminum, and when I close the case, the thick aluminum (Required) blocks the signal completely.

I tried stitching antenna for the wire through the lid screws, but this did not work (sorry, if it was a stupid thing to do, I would like to know more about the antenna design Not even though the wire lid helps in closing and they are not connected).

I realize that I can use external USB port, but I did not want to stop that key, it is very useful to hook up the keyboard or other external devices.

Let me know if anyone has a great solution. I want to be able to keep the lid as close as possible, and to run everything, although in the back panel I have already installed other ports.

Thank you very much,

-3 Ninja

You walk the antenna in the solar wiring because it will mess with the impedance of the circuit, which is very important for correct antenna function and maximum power transfer. Very few USB WiFi dongles often have a chip antenna that is impossible to modify and extend.

I will get another USB wifi dongle with an external antenna. These are often connected to an SMA connector (or similar), which can be extended from small SMA-F to SMA-M cable and can be purchased from most electronics distributors. This cable can then be brought to a bulkhead connector on your enclosure, which you can connect to the external antenna. You can be lucky and you can get a USB dongle with the U.F.L connector on the ship, which can save some space while walking on the cable wall for an SMA antenna. Keep in mind that many of these antennas are 2.4GHz and can not work with 5GHz 802.11n band.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -