google visualization - How to get dimensions in original language -


I'm trying to get something like the Google Analytics Dashboard but I have a problem with the language of the result of my question is . When I get the result of my query, I get all the names in English, but Geochart understands only the local names only.

So when I get "Britney" for example in the form of GA: Area, Landmark it does not understand and therefore it will not be shown on the map while "Bretain" will be . This is the same for all translations.

Do not you have any idea how I can get this area in the original language or can I understand the English name of the geo-language field?

The Google Analytics API only recognizes English only, unfortunately you are going to translate them yourself .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -