.htaccess - net::ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING -


I use .htaccess to rewrite the url at someurl.com/public/ from someurl.com/ . First in the root in the www. Htaccess includes:

  directory index Rewrite on public / RewriteEngine %% {SCRIPT_FILENAME}! -d Recovery code% {SCRIPT_FILENAME}! -f Rewrite rules ^ (. *) $ / Public / $ 1 [QSA]   

and in another / folder / public / this includes:

 < Code> DirectoryIndex _main.phpReset the rewrite %% {SCRIPT_FILENAME}! -d Recovery code% {SCRIPT_FILENAME}! -f Rewartyme ^ (. *) $ ./?params=$1 [QSA]   

And the problem is that when I open ururl somell.com without the "public" page properly Loading, but I get an error in Google Chrome console: net :: ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING When I open url someurl.com/public/ page load without any errors.

Any thoughts, please?

In my case, the problem was related to the cache and the CORS was happening while making the request.

I post my response because this is my first source for which I have found on Google Pure :: ERR_INCOMPLETE_CHUNKED_ENCODING error.

My problem was resolved:

[Symfony component] from the response title cache-control no-cache Using]

  & lt ;? Php $ response- & gt; Header-> Addition (array ('cache-control' = & gt; 'no-cache'));    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -