Javascript Google Maps v3 marker becomes invisible when dragging is enabled -


I am using JavaScript Google Maps API v3 to create a map that creates a point polygon point where Map is clicked. Also, I want to create those markers in the position where the user clicked to be draggable to enable them to edit the size of the polygon.

I followed this example: I want to do that I want to do this.

My problem is that when I make a marker dragable, it disappears on the map. I repeated the error in a jsbn, just to see that error, repeat the marker.SetredGABLE (true) line.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

It seems that the root cause is the definition of the map you used:

< Pre> Location: latLng,

  Location: latLng,  

Pre>

Why this marker When I delete the marker.setdraigable () I can not understand. The marker is deleted, even if the marker click event handler is commented!

Update: Even the only status: latLng, will make the map option work by comment because the map center will later map.panTo (LatLng); .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -