authentication - Automatically logout when user deletes Android Authenticator account from settings -


I have developed an application that uses the Android Authenticator API ( Account Manager ), then I can add or remove accounts through settings screen.

If I log out of my application, then I can delete the program and return the user to account activator activity . However, if the user has wiped the account manually from the settings screen, I would like to see that my app (which is running) detected this condition and automatically opened again when logged out.

I thought overwriting onResume each activity method (or expansion of a new activity group) and ask Authenticator with getAuthTokenByFeatures , so when If the application is resume it will ask the user to login if the account was deleted even though I am new to Android and do not know that this is a good way.

Well, I've discovered addOnAccountsUpdatedListener method in the class.

By using that, I answer my question. The onCreate method of the main activity of my application:

  accountsListener = new OnAccountsUpdateListener () {@Override public void onAccountsUpdated (account [] account) {account [] myAccounts = mAccountManager.getAccountsByType (AccountGeneral. ACCOUNT_TYPE); If (myAccounts.length == 0) {// account Intent i = Navin Intent (Mtiotiakstii, Promptoginaktivtikclas) has been removed; StartActivity (i); End(); } Return; }}; MAccountManager.addOnAccountsUpdatedListener (accountsLister, empty, true);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -