asp.net mvc - No 'Add New Item' of type Report or Report Wizard in my VS2013 Project -


This is being done with, I am using Visual Studio 2013 and now RDLC report through a web form. In the connecting phase and ifframe

However, I do not know anything about why I do not report the report 'Add new item' type. Do I miss a NuGet package or something?

The only thing I have added through Nuget is to install the package- Microsoft now. Report. Viewer

Cheers, J

This is something unbelievable but so far this scenario is still Is also not supported. You have to go back to VS 2012 or wait.

Please add your vote and rough comments here:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -