c++ - How to link .obj Files into an opengl program and use them? -


My question is, is it that I Ozage files (from Blender) will be available in my (OpenLL) program without these visible on my hard drive Therefore, I thought it might be possible to link and read from these .obj files in my program file. How can this be done or not possible? what else can I do?

REMARK: The .obj files contain 3D mess, which should not be editable by the user and I do not want to do these .obj files as hard codes in the .pip file. Working on OSX Mavericks + Eclipse On Windows, you can embed a file in resources and then load them from within your software.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -