php - How to retrieve amazon order id associated with magento salesorder through Magento API? -


I am using the following extension to recover my order from Amazon and Routke Com in Mementen and they are called Magnesto Selling against sales

But now I want to get associated amazon order ID via the Memmington Soap API, but it is not returning to my information.

I use salesorder.list C am This additional information section. You receive it from the order object.

  $ order-> getData ('extra_data');   

You can see that this data has been serialized and retrieved data by unassigned. Amazon is associated with order number "channel_order_id" I have not tried this, but hopefully it will help you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -