python - Using string with while loop -


O people are new to the development of dragon. I'm just a beginner My problem is that I typewriter

. My code is
  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; TIP = "SDDF`` while tip: tip = tip + 1 print (tip);  

An error occurs when I run the code above like

  Traceback (most recent call final): File "& lt; Pythhell # 12 "in line, 2, in & lt; module & gt; tip = tip + 1 type error: the 'int' object can not be converted into a strip  

I I have tried this solution on the internet but I did not find it .. You can help me people first ... thank you ... Thanks in advance

First of all: your indentation is wrong

second: as mentioned above, you can not 'add' string and integer , You can still add the string to the second string, which is '1' (a character).

Finally, your loop is infinite and your program never Also does not end ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -