Android service not running in separate process -


There is a service declared in my Android manifest.xml, through which in a different process than the rest of my code < Code> Android: The process of my service attributes though when I go to Settings & gt; Application & gt; Running, it only shows that I have a process and a service Do not I have two procedures?

My service announcement in my Android manifest. XML is:

  & lt; Application ... Android: Process = ": MyAppProcess" & gt; ... & lt; Service Android: Name = "com.example.MyService" Android: label = "My service" Android: Exported = "Incorrect" Android: process = ": MyServiceProcess" />    

Please check this code

  Lt; Service Android: enabled = ["true" | "False"] Android: export = ["true" | "False"] Android: icon = "Drawable Resources" Android: Isolation Process = ["True" | "False"] Android: label = "string processing" Android: name = "string" android: permission = "string" android: process = "string" & gt; . . . & Lt; / Services & gt;   

Please set



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -