javascript - Implement server side with node.js -


I am new to node.js , and I try to create an HTTP server Commands like: upload, download, user, etc.

I apply the server to the server. This is the HTTP & amp; URL module.

But now I am searching for Express Module, which I can use and use post methods, can I say that it will replace the first implementation?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of the express module? Each time it happens, it comes under the question of self-developed, tailored code versus generic, but well supported code.

As long as you do not have very specific needs and performance expectations out of the ordinary, express almost

Also keep in mind that some kind of security like security Accordingly, so another supporter is there to use a well-maintained library (not that they are naturally safe or stable per by , but they often have things written by you Than too much).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -